TAMPER PROOF LABELS
SEAREACH® tamper-proof stickers are used where it is necessary to quickly mark items, so that they can be identified and protected. They are very difficult to remove & are a great deterrent against theft. Printed with your custom information and supplied on rolls, for hand application - they can be delivered next business day.
FREE next-day delivery 3pm cut-off
FREE design & proof in 60 mins
EFFECTIVE & QUICK PROTECTION
You're in good company. Seareach® products are specified by :-
Anti-tamper, tamperproof labels
We use an adhesive that is designed to be permanent and provides a strong bond to the items they are applied to. ICT and IT departments use these labels for mass marking of pieces of equipment and can be used on laptops, servers, desktop PC's, portable devices, furniture and other items found in education and business.
In order to best facilitate the printing area, it is recommended that certain information is printed on them. Most customers include text, such as DO NOT REMOVE, Property of, a company name or department, contact information, a barcode for subsequent verification and consolidation, along with a sequential number for cross-referencing against an inventory or asset register.
- Easy to apply - Our anti-tamper label tags are supplied on rolls to permit quick deployment.
- Strong adhesive - The initial grab of the label allows immediate protection, which reaches full strength within a 24 hour period.
- Custom design - The customised labels are designed bespoke for you, they are not off-the-shelf. The layout can include a logo, any text that can be reasonably used within the dimensions and any variable or static data you need printed.
- Quick despatch - From proof approval, we can usually manufacture and ship the same day (providing all confirmed by 2.30pm) for delivery the next business day.
- Peace of mind - Seareach® provide tamper-proof labels to many businesses and institutions in the UK and world-wide; you can let your mind rest, knowing that you are using stickers that are field tested and have been proven to work.